Our mission is to help sales teams sell more, by making it easy to implement modern, scientific sales management.
Acuity3D® (Data-Driven Decisions) enables B2B sales teams to Realize the Upside® — to use Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning, combined with the unlimited computing power of the Cloud, to optimize Sales results.
Before starting Acuity, we spent 10 years leading sales teams at GE, using the Six Sigma analytical and behavioral change methodology to increase productivity. We had some success, but concluded that it was too time-consuming and manual to perform advanced modeling and then to apply insights via processes to improve sales results. Much of the upside opportunity could not be realized and scalability was limited.
We knew we could do better.
Frustrated, we performed research and asked experienced technology industry analysts:
“What application can we buy to discover and apply insights to guide sales teams?”
Their response was that we couldn’t:
“There are business intelligence charting tools to visualize results, workflow tools to automate repetitive tasks and statistical modeling tools for high-end analysts to find insights, but no way for sales managers to apply insights to coach complex human behavior processes.”
Our maddening reality was actually a generational opportunity.
And there’s a lot to be done. The Internet, marketing automation and social media create 100x the information, flowing 100x faster than it did just a short time ago. This creates overwhelming complexity, and sales teams struggle to keep up:
- Manual, out-of-control (non-existent) processes are inefficient – costing companies $Millions, even $Billions.
- Sales teams rely on guesswork because analytical insights are too hard to obtain/maintain and can’t be applied at key interaction points with prospects and customers.
- Processes slow down or stop because brittle automation can’t adapt to new information or variations in human behaviors.
- Chaotic processes create low quality data, which is a persistent roadblock to smart sales management.
- Blind automation and spammy email cadences create a sugar high of “speed” but actually cause mayhem and damage the sales profession.
- Software is stuck in “set-it-and-forget-it” mode, unable to learn and adapt based on analytical insights.
But this is the Era of AI…
If handheld devices can map the shortest route to the airport during rush hour (and adapt to changes in traffic patterns in real time), and blurry images can be recognized and acted upon to save lives in healthcare, transportation and security, why can’t fast-moving sales processes be improved – dramatically – using adaptive process management technologies and AI?
They can, with Acuity3D®. Its AI-driven Digital Process Network streamlines the pathway to better results, simply and continuously, at scale — in a matter of weeks.
We hope you’ll join us on this exciting journey.
Oliver and Harry